DRAWBAR CONTROLLER D9U
An open-source Do-it-yourself
project based on Arduino.
MORE DRAWBARS FOR ALL!
If you feel the need of physical drawbars, the D9U is what you need.
The D9U is the Crumar's first open-source Arduino-based project sold as a Do-It-Yourself kit or pre-assembled.
It can be completely reprogrammed or hacked by an experienced Arduino maker, or used as is for controlling either the lower or the upper drawbars.
Has built-in Class Compliant USB-MIDI from which also draws power (no need of an extra PSU!) and also offers a traditional UART MIDI port by means of a TRS mini-jack connection on the side.
Can be used with many other clonewheel organs or synthesizers from other manufacturers, is perfect with organ plugins such as GSi VB3-II. Click the pucture above to learn more.
- Nine real drawbars
- Button for switching between two MIDI CC banks
- Class-Compliant USB-MIDI
- Mini-Jack MIDI OUT
- Open-source code based on Arduino
- Sold as kit or preassembled
- Compatible with many clonewheel organs or synthesizers (might require some skills with Arduino)
- Perfect with organ plugins such as GSi VB3-II
Click here to download the complete documentation,|
the Arduino sketch and Eagle projects in one Zip file.
Order online at MyRigShop.