»» THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED|
- 13 Notes pedalboard velocity sensitive
- 2 switches for increase-decrease programs
- 2 ADSR-Envelope Generators
- 2 Digital Oscillators (Sawtooth, Square) OSC2 can generate impulse waveforms
- 1 Square Digital Suboscillator
- Octave range selector
- Audio Input direct to filter
- Dedicated envelope generators for VCA and VCF - Attack, decay, release, sustain
- Ringmodulator - OSC1 and OSC2 synchro function
- Oscillator Sync
- LFO capable of modulate the OSC pitch or the Filter Cutoff Freq
- Glide function
- Voltage controlled 24 dB/oct analogue Lowpassfilter (VCF)
- Analogue voltage-controlled amplifier
- User Memory - storage with 99 locations (50 default, 49 user)
- Programmable Sequencer
- 100% Midi
- On button - for switch on and off the internal synth (midi is on when bassman is connected to ac line).
- Two digits high brightness red display for program number and other functions.
- Record button - for store selections, for hidden functions.
- User button - for selections of programs and hidden functions.
- Octave selector button - for choose the octave or pitch of sound 16/8/4.
- Tune and interval for fine tuning of the oscillators.
- Waveform OSC button - for chossing type of waveform.
- Level - volume of oscillator.
- (third oscillator controlled by hidden menus).
- Glide button for select type of portamento effect 1/4 1/2 1/1.
- Rate - sets the LFO oscillator speed between 10 sec & 100Hz.
- Waveform LFO button - acts for select type of waveform for modulation.
- Depth - sets the modulation target and intensity (pitch or cutoff filter).
- Cutoff - filter working point.
- Emphasis - resonance and self oscillation control (sinoid wave).
- Contour - adjust cutoff modulation by envelope "ADSR1".
- Attack-sustain-release ADSR1 - envelope generator for VCF.
- Attack-sustain-release ADSR2 - envelope generator for VCA.
- Many buttons have hidden functions; see manual for details.
- Power supply in.
- F.C. 1 & F.C. 2 - for connect external CRUMAR pedals for realtime control of cutoff and emphasis.
- Midi In & Out.
- Audio Out & Audio In.
All specifications are subject to changes without notice.